Wednesday 23 May 2012

Year Two Day One Hundred and Sixty Three - Gardening at Darren's Office

Dear all, 

With this spectacular weather we are having, today, I decided to do a spot of gardening! Darren's office seemed like a wonderful place to get started - an empty canvas let's say.. so with my gardening gloves and water on stand by ( It was 32oC), I got digging. 
Here is my first before and after shot:  The front walkway is looking a lot smarter after a good stint of digging. 
I forgot to take a full-frontal 'before' shot for the back 'garden' area - but I started on the worse section where the weeds were, in places, around 1 metre high.. 
As you can see, I have also taken on ornamental 'rock' work with storm. 
It's getting there! I need to get everything dig over before we start planting, but I think it will look great! I love gardening!



No comments:

Post a Comment