Tuesday 8 May 2012

Year Two Day One Hundred and Fifty - Blue Mountain Cherry Blossom

Dear all, 

Today I had a fabulous day in Cwood with lovely Karen! After a lovely trip around town and the various art-spots and galleries, we took to the mighty Blue Mountain for a hike. En route to the actual 'mountain', we stumbled across this very unusual installation. 
I am still perplexed as to what it is..there were birds and spray paint..  but it was kinda cool and a great photo opportunity.
A more photogenic opportunity presented itself nearer the hill: a mini forest of cherry blossom trees in full bloom. So beautiful! 
 I went a little crazy with taking photos and of course and thinking ahead for potential painting opportunities. I love flowers.
 And some close ups! So pretty. I'll try and re-create this in oil ASAP! Ahhh Spring.

And in other news:
1. Couldn't resist putting this one in.. love the new slinky camera! 


No comments:

Post a Comment