Wednesday 9 June 2010

Day Eighty Five - Morrocan Hair Oil

Dear all,

I decided today that I should go for one final push in the quest for summertime beautification and no other place better than the fabulous Strands to get me on the right track.


I am not due a hair appointment until the end of July ( I love that they have booked me in every three months until the end of 2011!) but I popped in anyway as I had received a golden tip from the fabulous Skot, the last time I was in: Moroccan Hair Oil!

I have been trying to grow my hair long for a couple of years now but due to having unruly curls and my tactical avoidance of any sort of daily beauty regime, it seems to stall in length just above my shoulders in the very annoying 'in-between zone'.

Skot was also quite puzzled by my stunted hair growth, but thought Strands' new range in Moroccan oil Products might help. SO, I went for it.

It came in a small container, after washing my hair I rubbed a dime-sized blob of the oil into my hands and then coated my hair in the stuff. I must say, it felt fantastically silky and when it dried, my hair was noticeably more shiny. I keep everyone posted on my burgeoning hair-growth as I have made a pact to use the product at least once a week until I have hair like Rapunzel! The website for anyone interested in the magic Hair Serum is www.moroccanoil.com


And in other news:
1. Another Wednesday Trivia Night: This time with the theme of 'us'. We had an 'Artists' Round ( I think I may have been an influence here) where we were given 10 paintings of which we needed to identify Name and Artist, a 'Teachers' Round and 'Cars'. We sadly didn't win, but I did bring home a pitcher of Beer after winning the Beer Round [Mike Weir has won 14 PGA Tournaments to date!! I didn't know I had it in me].

No comments:

Post a Comment