Tuesday 12 June 2012

Year Two Day One Hundred and Seventy Six - Mi0

Dear all, 

Oh my, it's hot! In an attempt to purify, I am trying to terminate my addiction to 'fruit water' *water that tastes like fruit*, it's full of sweeteners (I am sure they cause all sorts of sinister health problems) and plastic bottles are bad. 
 So, today, (as they were on special offer), I picked up a Brita http://www.brita.ca/ water purifier, and some Mi0 that Vince and Kerry had been using and I was very intrigued to try. 

They work on the principle, that you just add a few drops of the Mi0 ( that comes in a variety of flavors) into your water and it turns into fruit water - however... and here is the beauty of the thing, you can control the concentration (great for me trying to 'give up' fruit water) http://www.kraftbrands.com/mio/
So here is the juice in action... 
And here it is! Actually quite delicious, (strawberry and kiwi) and feels a little more healthy ( and cheaper and more environmentally friendly). Three cheers for Mi0!



No comments:

Post a Comment