Monday 25 June 2012

Year Two Day One Hundred and Eighty Six - Trail Run

Dear all, 

Today I tried 'Trail running!. The georgian triangle running club is in full swing, and today we meet up at 'three stage' on Blue mountain to run 'through the forest'! http://www.georgiantrianglerunningclub.org/
Karla and I managed to find 'a' car park'.. however all all quickly realized it wasn't the correct car park as there was only one other runner, Darryl waiting. Needless to say, we decided to charge on regardless and see if we could find the other 'somewhere' on the trail. 
It was amazing! The weather was perfect and I felt like Katniss from the Hunger Games bolting through the forest on completely secluded trails. I didn't manage to take many photos in the bush as it demanded a huge amount of concentration to move one step in front of the other quickly... 

......In fact... it turns out that I am not a particularly good trail runner... I fell THREE TIMES! Gaaaaaa. Here I am icing my hand!!!

But I really enjoyed it and would highly recommend people to come out and join the club -whether beginners or advanced runners, there is something for everyone!


And in other news:
1. Here is my latest '6 degrees of separation' project... 2 done, 4 to go! Each taking inspiration from the last!


No comments:

Post a Comment