Thursday 7 June 2012

Year Two Day One Hundred and Seventy Four - Painting with Karen

Dear all, 

Today, I drove over to a lovely area, just outside Alliston to paint with Karen at her gorgeous Parent's House!
Karen's parent's house is AMAZING! I set up an make-shift easel (skids work great BTW) next to a lovely line of poppies. Here is my second painting of the house and lovely wooden arch. 
We both started churning out the paintings - it was wonderful ( with lots of snack breaks and an amazing lunch on the patio outside)
 

Here is my little outdoor studio in the garden!

We had such a wonderful day and got loads of paintings done - five each!

Here is my first one - including this monster poppy!
I actually just amended this painting from last year... I added a few more colours. 
Here is an abstract. Let's call it 'abstract garden'. 

And another.. 
Karen's mum's lovely Birch trees! ( my first time painting Silver Birch Trees)

 I have just about finished my horse painting...
And my still life from last week... but maybe I need to do a little more work on this one. 


It was such a gorgeous day - thank you so much to Karen and Karen's mum!!



No comments:

Post a Comment