Friday 22 June 2012

Year Two Day One Hundred and Eighty Five - First Swim of 2012

Dear all, 

Today we travelled up to the cottage, hurray! We wanted to get the dock installed as we are now firmly into summer. 
It didn't take long at all, after paddling the floating dock in place, Darren managed to screw everything together while I held the floating dock in place ( I don't have photos of this stage - I was holding oars and anchors and such things)
It didn't take long at all: the dock is in!
It would be wrong not to test out the water... I have a video of my first swim of 2012... but am experiencing problems with the formatting... I'll endeavour to get it uploaded soon1

Hurray, it's summer at the cottage! 


And in other news:
1. Practising my flower photography...
2. We stopped off at The Firehouse for a lovely snack and chat with the fabulous Anita http://www.firehouseresort.com/


Check out our Chicken Sandwich and Bean & Feta wrap *yum*.

It was such a gorgeous afternoon.. 

 
and there is always time for a lovely cold ale too... http://www.muskokabrewery.com/




No comments:

Post a Comment