Monday 11 June 2012

Year Two Day One Hundred and Seventy Five - New Art Blog

Dear all, 

Just a quick post today (too hot to type!) - but I wanted to share my new on line endeavours.. I am starting up a new blog, this time, attempting to try and promote and sell some of my art, hurray!
This is the website - it's still in the early stages of development ( so this isn't the official launch), but I thought I might as well get up online and start the ball rolling - there is no time like the present! http://artbylibby.blogspot.ca/?view=flipcard
I am still working out the ins and outs of the site; how to ship stuff, how to make prints of originals etc etc.. but I am determined to make it work and have been putting some good hours in to getting everything on the blog set up okay. 
Although I don't think I could ever sell the one below - it's quite massive! haha. 
So now I need to get painting! If anyone would like a painting, do let me know, always available for commissions ( this is my humble attempt at trying to sell myself... its very challenging... but I am getting better...... *slowly* and also reading a 'sales-person's self help book in an attempt to get some tips *very useful actually*). 

No comments:

Post a Comment