Tuesday 4 September 2012

Year Two Day Two Hundred and Twenty Seven - Peach Muffins

Dear all,

Today, we had some peaches on the 'turn' so I decided to make up some peach muffins.
I found this wonderful recipe online and decided to take the plunge. http://allrecipes.com/recipe/peach-muffins/
First, I added flour, cinnamon, baking powder and salt. 
In another bowl, I added [lots of] olive oil, sugar and three eggs. 
I then blended the two together, folding the flour in gently. 
I then added the peaches and some pears that we also had ( why not). 
I filled the muffin trays with the lovely thick gunky fruity goo and popped them in the oven at 400. 

And here they are! I actually left them in the oven for a little longer than the advised 25 mins as the seemed a little underdone, problem due to my excess of fruit. They are quite good - very cakey, sweet and totally unhealthy but very tasty!


No comments:

Post a Comment